Logistics Software Security
How We Protect the Safety of Your Database, Data, and Information
- Stark TMS is run on a robust secure cloud server.
- Safe from malware, phishing emails, and viruses. Servers are located in secured warehouses that have limited access.
- The files stored on cloud servers are encrypted and scrambled making it far harder for cybercriminals to access.
- Consistent security measures and updates to protect from the latest viruses or malware.
- AI tools and auto-patching to help protect your data. Built-in algorithms to seek out and identify possible vulnerabilities in security measures.
- Built-in firewalls that are hardware and software-based, apply rules to all of the traffic coming into a network. These rules are designed to filter out suspicious traffic and to keep your data behind the wall.
- Redundancy back up servers (ultra-backed-up data) to protect against failures, power outages, and natural disasters.
- Third-party security testing. Outside security to test servers and software regularly to make sure data is safe from hackers, cybercriminals and the latest malware and viruses.
- Two-factor authentication